Showing posts tagged Love.
So I got to thinking about this “day of rest.” So underrated. Here is a list of things I’ve done today:
- Slept, like, legitimately slept.
- Pet my cat.
- Got attacked by my cat.
- Went swimming.
- In a precursor to number 3, I put on SPF 90 today. Sunburns are for sissy girls.
- Ate sushi.
- Watched Bridesmaids for the 30th time. Still amazing.
- Cleaned my house.
- Belted out “Call Me Maybe” in a fit of joy, not shocking.
- Took a nap.
- Realized that I have no business hanging shelves.
- Wrote this.
Like I said, everyone needs a lazy sunday.
It’s no secret that I’m overly obsessed with music. 90’s music is generally pretty bitchin’, so here are a few of the goodies. You can thank me later…
- If You Could Only See- Tonic
- Never Let You Go- Third Eye Blind
- All For You- Sister Hazel
- Everything You Want- Vertical Horizon
- Linger- The Cranberries
- Name-Goo Goo Dolls
- 3am- Matchbox Twenty
- Follow You Down- Gin Blossoms
- Head Over Feet- Alanis Morissette
- Wonderful- Everclear
- Two Princes- Spin Doctors
- Semi-Charmed Life- Third Eye Blind
- Run-Around- Blues Travelers
- One Headlight- The Wallflowers
- Closing Time- Semisonic
- Your Winter- Sister Hazel
- You Get What You Give- New Radicals
- It’s The End Of The World As We Know It- R.E.M
- Slide- Goo Goo Dolls
- Kiss Me- Sixpence None The Richer
- Ironic- Alanis morissette
- Bitter Sweet Symphony- The Verve
- Don’t Speak- No Doubt
- Dreams- The Cranberries
- Breakfast At Tiffany’s- Deep Blue Something
- The Impression That I Get- The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
- Losing My Religion- R.E.M.
- Hand in My Pocket- Alanis Morissette
- Mr. Jones- Counting Crows
- Jumper- Third Eye Blind
- Drive- Incubus
- Basket Case- Green Day
- Roll To Me- Del Amitri
- Wonderwall- Oasis
- Lovefool- The Cardigans
It’s later and You’re Welcome.